Monday 7 September 2009

Lars and Bill: big boys now :)

Bill was the fattest, greediest puppy I have ever met!
But it didn`t stop his brother Lars from outgrowing him. Lars(top) now weighs in at a wholesome 13 kg and Bill(below) at a more modest 10 kg. They are aprox 8 months old and as much as I pride myself on figuring out the likely breed combinations of our dogs I have to be honest and openly admit I have had a hard time figuring out what wierd little hole these boys crawled out of, except that they obviously were som kind of terrier. Now that they are growing however I have decided to put my money on the fiesty little German hunt terrier which is quite a popular breed in Hungary. Their tails are docked. The rest of the mix must be fairy-dust and moonlight :)



No comments:

Post a Comment